Tuesday, June 05, 2007

G-d willing, Back to the Business of the End of Days

Please forgive me. I sincerely apologize for my hiatus from posting. I have been dealing with my own demons. I was in the United States from a week after my last post until the day before Shavuot. The gashmiut (physical pleasure of the Creation) was very enticing. I needed to recover from the pleasurable assault on my senses. With the help of HaShem and a good friend here in Kochav Ya'akov, I have been nursing myself back to spiritual health. He has convinced me that Eretz Yisrael is the best place for one to put one's soul and that we are right on schedule for the coming of Mashiach.

It will take me a few days to plunge into the mail and the comments. Some of them I am sure will express disappointment or anger. Some will express encouragement. Bli neder I will have a post within the week. I am sure that I have lost some of you, but I only want to write what comes from my head and my heart which I know to be verily the truth.

G-d bless.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back home, and looking forward to your upcoming posts.

Kol tuv!

-- MAOZ

6/05/2007 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baruch Hashem- you are well, and back. Be honest, as great as the gashmiut seemed, wasn't it good to be home again? Bauruch Habah!

6/06/2007 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dov,

You have not lost any of us. We understand the difficulties of living in today's times and eagerly await your insights whenever they come! Refuah Shlaimah and post soon.

6/06/2007 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dov,

I am happy to see that you have persevered. I considered sending words of encouragement, but realizing that you were in the best of hands--those of the Ribbono Shel Olam, your family and rabbeim--I remained confident. After catching up--reading all of your past posts and studying your sources--I look forward to your insight in the trying times ahead.

Yasher koach,

HaSefaradi

6/06/2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger . said...

We're still here Dov.....

6/07/2007 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baruch Hashem....you're back....haven't passed a day without checking your blog,,,you see///always worth waiting...Baruch Habah..yes so your soul missed its domain.....welcome!!!

6/07/2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home