Monday, July 24, 2006

The Galilee Lies in Ruins

The Galilee lies in ruins, and the border cities are in a wasteland. These cities are ghost towns. Naharia and Kiryat Shmona are not habitable right now. Tsfat is not either, but Breslovers and one Chabad Yeshivah are hanging in there. They believe that Mashiach will show up there first, for the word Tsfat means, "We expected Mashiach and watched out for his coming more than any other place in Eretz Yisrael." Therefore it is worth the risks to life and limb to be there at this time near the end of 5766.

The last mishna in Sotah lists a series of conditions for the coming of Mashiach. All the conditions have now been met including the two that HaGalil Chareiv (The Galilee will be in ruins), and the Gavlan will be a wasteland (Either the border cities or the Golan Heights: It is looking more and more that this condition refers to the border cities and not to the Golan.). Will the anointed king of Israel make an appearance in the Galilee in the 66th year as was mentioned in The Secret of the Vav in HaShem's Name? We will soon see, and much depends upon all of us crying out to G-d and doing teshuvah. G-d in His infinite Chesed has delayed the Abomination Parade in Yerushalayim. This test has probably been delayed for several months, if not a full year. Will that be all that we need to begin the Redemption in 5766, since G-d will keep his promise with us if we repent of at least one sin. Please write me about all new commitments you are making to change your lives forever. It is so important to insure this Redemption and your part in it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dov.... what do you have to say about Ariel Sharon's deterioration at this particular point in time???

7/24/2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know everything is 'bsayata dishmaya', but why hasn't Vendyl managed to raise that several thousand dollars to find the ark?

7/25/2006 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, first time reader here with a question: is the year 5766 a significant number, or is it just that the circumstances are lining up this year? I hope you are right and he comes quickly!

8/01/2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Ineresting. I found an awesome website called www.TheTruthAboutIsrael.org. Check it out, it has great stuff!!!

8/02/2006 3:50 AM  
Blogger Soferet said...

BS"D
May Mashiach come soon & easily.

8/02/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger haKiruv said...

Concerning what I'm doing in my part:

I'm a ben Noach and the last couple weeks I've felt that my current reality is not productive enough. I started prioritizing my life and I'm in the middle of taking unprotective things out of my life, like video-games and substituting them with productive things, like Torah study and reading and trying to find more fulfillment in that. I've also been getting rid of mental distractions, like unsubscribing to email lists I don't read and cleaning/organizing my room better. I'm also going to try and increase my tzediqah.

8/11/2006 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home